Vorshlag is an Authorized dealer for Whiteline products and we are now offering some exciting new parts for the Ford S197 Mustang. The S197 Mustang rear suspension system is one of the better solid axle suspensions. The addition of adjustable arms allows us to adapt that suspension for other performance modifications.
We were pushing Whiteline to make this adjustable length, MAX-C bushing equipped upper arm for the S197 for 5+ years and we were very glad when it was finally released. This arm is appropriate for street cars, casual track day drivers, and even Wheel to Wheel road race cars - like this 2010 GT American Iron racer, shown above.
- Gusset design for the rear attachment
- Built with 4130 alloy steel
- Replaces the forward rubber bushing
- Utilizes the high articulation Max-C bushing
- Recommended for use with the Whiteline Watts Link and Adjustable Lower Arms
- Fits all 2005-2010 and 2011-2014 Ford S197 Mustang Coupes including V6, GT, GT500, and Boss 302
- Install instructions are available HERE.