Vorshlag is an Authorized dealer for Whiteline products and we know the S550 chassis well - we raced a 2018 Mustang GT for 2 seasons and have tested this exact kit on our shop car - and put them on our next S550 build as well.
We have driven the 2015-up Mustang GT in autocross and on track and in stock form - and it is very soft one and allows for a lot of body roll! Look how much lean this car is capable of with the stock suspension, wheels and tires...
Engineered to 'Activate More Grip', BFK006 is a packaged solution designed to improve performance and enhance the driving experience of your vehicle. Boasting a 35mm 3 point adjustable front sway bar and 25mm 3 point adjustable rear sway bar, the kit is completed with high quality sway bar links and mounting accessories that ensure optimum performance and ease of installation.
Achieve perfect balance and precise tuning with this Whiteline Sway Bar Kit. This is the first mod we do to every car we buy that we want to autocross or time trial - add Whiteline swaybars at both ends. The adjustability, the stiffness, the quality, and the included end links make this a GREAT first handling upgrade.
Running these larger, adjustable swaybars improves handling and balance without affecting ride quality or comfort.
- Whiteline BFF95Z Heavy Duty Front Blade Adjustable Swaybar (35mm, 3 point adjustable) + bushings & rings
- Whiteline KLC179 front adjustable front swaybar end links
- Whiteline BFR68Z Heavy Duty Rear Blade Adjustable Swaybar (25mm, 3 point adjustable) + bushings & rings
- Whiteline KLC198 adjustable rear swaybar end links
- Fits all 2015-up Ford Mustang models (GT, V6, Ecoboost, and GT350/R)