Vorshlag is an Authorized dealer for Whiteline products and we know the S197 chassis as well or better than anyone. We competed in an S197 chassis regularly from 2010 through 2015 and continue to work on customers' S197 cars to this day.
We have driven the 2005-14 Mustang in autocross and on track in stock form - the soft springs allow for a lot of body roll. With adjustable swaybars you can cut down on body roll dramatically, and dial in proper handling with 4 adjustments at both ends.
Engineered to 'Activate More Grip', BFK005 is a packaged solution designed to improve performance and enhance the driving experience of your vehicle. Boasting a 33mm 4 point adjustable front sway bar and 27mm 4 point adjustable rear sway bar, the kit is completed with high quality sway bar links and mounting accessories that ensure optimum performance and ease of installation. Achieve perfect balance and precise tuning with this Whiteline Sway Bar Kit.
We particularly like the rear swaybar mounting solution Whiteline uses - reverse mounted compared to the stock unit - which allows for more rear wheel width. Running this rear bar allowed us to fit 18x12" rear wheels on the S197 under stock fenders. Plus running these larger, adjustable swaybars improves handling and balance without affecting ride quality or comfort.
- Whiteline BFF55Z Heavy Duty Front Blade Adjustable Swaybar (33mm, 4 point adjustable) + swaybar mount bushings & lateral locking rings
- Whiteline KLC179 front adjustable front swaybar end links
- Whiteline BFR65Z Heavy Duty Rear Blade Adjustable Swaybar (27mm, 4 point adjustable) + bushings & rings
- Whiteline KLC170 adjustable rear swaybar end links
- Fits all 2005-14 Ford Mustang models (GT, V6, GT500, Shelby GT)