Vorshlag is an Authorized dealer for Whiteline products and we are offering their parts for the ND MX-5 / Miata chassis (as well as Fiat/Abarth 124 Spider).
We have driven the 2016-up Miata on track and in stock form and it is one of the softest suspensions ever offered in the 4 generations of MX-5 offerings. Look how much lean this car is capable of with the stock suspension, wheels and tires...
Engineered to 'Activate More Grip', Whiteline sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway. By reducing body roll, lateral loads are spread more evenly across the tires thereby increasing cornering grip and improving outright performance. The kit comes with the front front 24mm/2 point adjustable sway bar, rear 16mm/3 point adjustable sway bar, and Whiteline adjustable end links for both ends.
Running these larger, adjustable swaybars improves handling, safety and tire wear without affecting ride quality or comfort.
For more "lean reduction" match with Whiteline Performance Lowering Spring kit (or look at the GS1-MAZ002 kit - which includes these F&R swaybars with the Whiteline lowering springs combined) for unrivaled handling and optimal vehicle performance, this side of a costly monotube coilover suspension.
- Whiteline BMF65Z front sway bar (24mm, 2 point adjustable) + bushings & rings
- Whiteline KLC205 adjustable front swaybar end links
- Whiteline BMR94Z rear sway bar (16mm - 3 point adjustable) + reinforced swaybar mounts, bushings & brackets + hardware
- Whiteline KLC139 adjustable rear swaybar end links
- Fits 2016-up Mazda Miata models + 2016-up Fiat (and Abarth) 124 Spyder