Vorshlag is an Authorized dealer for Whiteline products and we are now offering some exciting new parts for the Ford S197 Mustang. The S197 requires geometry correction once the rear of the car has been lowered to correct the rear lower control arm angles. Whiteline’s rear control arm brackets relocate the control arms to correct the modified geometry and improve anti-squat, reducing rear-dive under acceleration.
- A must have for lowered Mustangs!
- Built with Alloy Steel
- Geometry correcting brackets improve anti-squat
- Corrects the angles of the rear lower control arms on lowered Mustangs
- Recommended for use with the Whiteline Rear Adjustable Lower Control Arms (here)
- Fits all 2005-2014 Ford S197 Mustang Coupes and Convertibles including V6, GT, GT500, and Boss 302
- Rear Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets - Available from us here
Additional parts shown above. Click the thumbnails to enlarge. All pictures 2012 Vorshlag.