Vorshlag is an Authorized dealer for Whiteline products, and we have tested their S197 Mustang parts first hand on our own cars.
The S197 chassis' stock lower control arms leave much to be desired and contribute to the inherent traction and wheel hop problems from the factory. Whiteline's adjustable lower control arms are made from tubular DOM steel with Forged Rod Ends for optimal strength and feature their high articulation "Giiro" bushings (aka: Max-C), engineered specifically for this application. These grease free, non-bonded bushing tube design allows the crush tubes to free float, eliminating bushing wind and snap back, increasing handling predictability. The adjustable length of these arms also allows for pinion angle realignment, necessary on lowered cars. Couple these lower arms with the Whiteline LCA relocation brackets for a serious improvement to the rear geometry of your S197 Mustang.
- Pair of two heavy duty adjustable arms
- Built with DOM tubular steel
- Adjustable length can help fix traction and wheel hop issues experienced with factory parts
- Forged Rod Ends with high articulation "Giiro" bushings (aka: Max-C)
- This allows the bushing to articulate without binding or snapping back
- Recommended for use with the Whiteline Rear Control Arm Relocation Brackets (here)
- Fits all 2005-2014 Ford S197 Mustang Coupes and Convertibles including V6, GT, GT500, and Boss 302
- Rear Adjustable Lower Control Arms - Available from us here