Whiteline Sway Bars are built with the highest quality solid spring steel, allowing the bar to perform its function as a spring more effectively than hollow, non-spring steel bars commonly found on the market. BFR65Z features a unique reverse-mounted design, splitting the sprung vs unsprung weight distribution. Built with chassis tuning in mind, Whiteline Sway Bars offer 4-point blade adjustability and heavy duty-adjustable end links.
- Rear sway bar is 27mm in diameter (1 3/32")
- Includes Heavy-Duty Adjustable Endlinks (KLC170)
- 4 point adjustable for the best chassis tuning
- Made of solid spring steel
- Full axle mount design replaces the stock bar
- Recommended for use with the Whiteline 33mm dia. Front Sway Bar (here)
- Fits all 2005-2014 Ford S197 Mustang Coupes including V6, GT, GT500, and Boss 302
- Does NOT fit convertible models!
- Does NOT fit with Cortex Watts Link
- Rear Sway Bar - Available from us here
- Lateral Sway Bar Locks - Available from us here
- Heavy-Duty Adjustable Endlinks - Available from us here
The OEM rear sway bar routing ends very close to the rear tires (see second photo above). The Whiteline "axle mount" rear sway bar frees up a lot of inboard room for wider wheels and tires (see third photo above). This is unique to the S197 sway bar aftermarket and is one that cannot be overlooked. If you want to run more than a 10" rear wheel without cutting the fenders, you are going to need the Whiteline rear sway bar. Drag racers looking to run 15" or 16" diameter wheels can also look to this unique Whiteline sway bar style for the room they need to fit these smaller wheels. So much win!