Vorshlag rear camber plates are now ready for the Subaru GD chassis (2002-2007 Impreza WRX & STi). Our camber plates are designed with over-sized spherical bearings and alloy steel bearing holders to withstand the rigors of street and track abuse as well as provide minimal stack-up height and maximum suspension travel. All components are plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life. These are the strongest and best rear camber plates made for a Subaru.
In order to properly use Vorshlag camber plates, you must choose Vorshlag upper spring perches that match your strut brand and spring type. These are included with the camber plates, and are made to work with 60mm, 2.25", or 2.5" diameter coilover springs only. These custom spring perches incorporate a sealed axial ball bearing assembly for low spring rotation friction and a lifetime of trouble free use. Vorshlag caster plates are designed to be compatible with all common strut types.
- Compatible with 2.25", 2.5", and 60 mm coilover springs and all struts.
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
- Plates are designed specifically for Subaru GD Impreza (2002-2007 Impreza WRX & STi)
- Camber is adjustable at the track from the back with simple hand tools.
- Tons of negative camber potential - probably more than you'd ever need
- The spherical bearing used in Vorshlag camber plates is the largest used in any Subaru camber plate. The result has much better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in some competitors' plates.
- Designed using aluminum alloy for the minimum stack-up height and maximum suspension bump travel. More than an inch more strut travel than some of our competitors!
- 100% CNC machined, anodized aluminum alloy construction
- All components plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
Vorshlag Upper rear spring perches required; included for this model. Rear upper spring perches incorporate a radial bearing for bind free spring travel.
All Vorshlag camber plates are designed to work with our upper spring perches. The Vorshlag perches are made for to fit 2.25" and 60mm, or 2.5" diameter coilover springs and incorporate sealed radial bearings - which remove the spring rotation during suspension travel from the spherical bearing. The perches also incorporate pressed in adapters to fit your strut shaft to our over-sized spherical bearing perfectly. Please note - these plates will not work without the correct Vorshlag upper perches! Please choose your spring size and strut brand/style to get the correct upper spring perches for your set-up. The only time you should order our camber plates without perches is when you already have a pair of Vorshlag upper perches for your correct strut and spring option.
We currently do not make perches for the OEM style springs for Subarus. Certain applications require a components that do cost extra, shown below in the options. KW rear struts have a very short stem and require our Vorshlag Long Reach Top Nuts (M12-1.25 thread) be used in place of the normal nylock M12 nuts. H&R coilovers have a similarly short upper stem and require a different Vorshlag top nut (M12-1.5 thread). Non-inverted struts can just re-use the top nuts that came with the struts. We also sell new OEM style nylon locking top nuts if yours are worn or missing.
Vorshlag branded products are built to order and most are tailored to match your specific application. We CNC machine parts in house, use outside vendors for platings/coatings and laser cut parts, and the bearings and hardware comes from various sources. Due to the myriad variety of components required for different applications, it is possible that delays can occur in the fulfillment of your order. Please contact us before placing your order if you have a time constraint.