Vorshlag rear camber plates are available for the Subaru GC chassis (1992-2001 Impreza). Our camber plates are designed with over-sized spherical bearings and aluminum and steel construction to withstand the rigors of street and track abuse as well as provide minimal stack-up height and maximum suspension travel. All components are plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life. These are the strongest and best rear camber plates made for a Subaru.
In late 2020 we switched both front and rear Subaru GC designs from laser cut steel to CNC machined aluminum main plates, which we make 100% in-house at Vorshlag. We anodize these red for better looks and corrosion protection.
In order to properly use Vorshlag camber plates, you must choose Vorshlag upper spring perches that match your strut brand and spring type. These are included with the camber plates, and are made to work with 60mm or 2.5" diameter coilover springs only. These custom spring perches incorporate a sealed axial ball bearing assembly for low spring rotation friction and a lifetime of trouble free use. Vorshlag caster plates are designed to be compatible with all common strut types.
- Compatible with 2.25", 60 mm, and 2.5" ID coilover springs and all struts.
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
- Plates are designed specifically for GC Impreza (1992-2001 Impreza)
- Camber is adjustable at the track from the trunk with simple hand tools.
- The spherical bearing used in Vorshlag camber plates is the largest used in any Subaru camber plate. The result has much better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in some competitors' plates.
- 100% CNC machined, aluminum and steel construction - Tough as a German Tank!
- All components plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
- Vorshlag Upper rear spring perches required; included for this model.
All Vorshlag camber plates are designed to work with our upper spring perches. The Vorshlag perches are made for to fit 2.25" and 60mm, or 2.5" diameter coilover springs and incorporate sealed radial bearings - which remove the spring rotation during suspension travel from the spherical bearing. The perches also incorporate pressed in adapters to fit your strut shaft to our over-sized spherical bearing perfectly. Please note - these plates will not work without the correct Vorshlag upper perches! Please choose your spring size and strut brand/style to get the correct upper spring perches for your set-up. The only time you should order our camber plates without perches is when you already have a pair of Vorshlag upper perches for your correct strut and spring option.
We currently do not make perches for the OEM style springs for Subarus. Certain applications require a components that do cost extra, shown below in the options. KW rear struts have a very short stem and require our Vorshlag Long Reach Top Nuts (M12-1.25 thread) be used in place of the normal nylock M12 nuts. H&R coilovers have a similarly short upper stem and require a different Vorshlag top nut (M12-1.5 thread). Non-inverted struts can just re-use the top nuts that came with the struts. We also sell new OEM style nylon locking top nuts if yours are worn or missing.