Easily adjust front camber settings track side with Vorshlag Evo X front camber plates. The alignment is also adjustable for +1 degree of positive caster. Engineered for Street, Track or Autocross use, designed to maximize negative camber and positive caster adjustments. The Vorshlag camber-caster plate design is the Gold Standard for the EVO X.
Over-sized spherical bearings and alloy steel construction are designed to withstand the rigors of street and track abuse as well as provide minimal stack-up height and maximum suspension travel. All components are plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life. These are the strongest camber plates with the shortest stack-up height made for the Evo X chassis.
In order to properly use Vorshlag camber plates, you must choose Vorshlag upper spring perches that match your strut brand and spring type. These are included with the camber plates, and are made to work with 60mm or 2.5" diameter coilover springs only. These custom spring perches incorporate a sealed double row axial bearing for extremely low rotational friction and a lifetime of trouble free use, and remove rotational loads from the spherical bearing. Vorshlag camber plates are designed to be compatible with all common strut types as well as the factory strut tower brace.
- Compatible with 2.25", 2.5" and 60 mm Coilover springs and all struts.
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
- Plates are designed specifically for the Evo X Chassis
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track from the engine compartment with simple hand tools. No need to reach inside the wheel well with a wrench!
- Caster is usually optimized on the alignment rack - "set and forget"
- The spherical bearing used in Vorshlag camber plates is the largest used in any Mitsubishi camber plate. The result has much better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in some competitors' plates.
- 100% CNC machined, alloy aluminum main plate construction with alloy steel bearing holder - Tough as a German Tank!
- All components plated or anodized for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
- Engraved with Vorshlag logo, model, and "outwards" orientation.
- Track, Autocross and street tested on Vorshlag's 2008 EVO X with constant NASA TTA and SCCA STU class racing as well as daily driven use.
- Vorshlag Upper spring perches included for this price; Choose spring size and strut brand/style from the Option Drop Down Menus below.
- The included pair of Vorshlag aluminum upper perches include sealed Vorshlag Radial Bearings for ultra low friction steering resistance, isolating strut shaft rotation from the spherical bearing for long life.
- There is no OEM spring diameter solution for the EVO X plates at this time. Compatible with 2.25", 60mm or 2.5" ID coilover springs only.
All Vorshlag camber plates are designed to work with our custom built upper spring perches. The Vorshlag perches are made for to fit 2.25", 60mm, or 2.5" inner diameter coilover springs and incorporate sealed radial bearings - which remove the spring rotation during suspension travel from the spherical bearing. The perches also incorporate pressed in adapters to fit your strut shaft's profile to our over-sized spherical bearing perfectly. Please note - these plates will not work without the correct Vorshlag upper perches! Please choose your spring size and strut brand/style to get the correct upper spring perches for your set-up.
Vorshlag branded products are built to order and most are tailored to match your specific application. We CNC machine parts in house, use outside vendors for platings/coatings and laser cut parts, and the bearings and hardware comes from various sources. Due to the myriad variety of components required for different applications, it is possible that delays can occur in the fulfillment of your order. Please contact us before placing your order if you have a time constraint.