Easily adjust camber track side with Vorshlag camber plates. Over-sized spherical bearings are designed to withstand the rigors of street and track abuse. All components are plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
In order to properly use Vorshlag camber plates, you must choose spring perches that match your strut brand and spring type. Vorshlag camber plates are designed to be compatible with 2.5”, 2.25" and 60mm “coilover” style springs, stock style springs and all strut types.
- Compatible with 2.5", 2.25" and 60 mm Coilover springs (included). For a small additional charge they can come with modified Vorshlag OEM style upper spring perches.
- Compatible with all strut brands and types. Don't see your strut model in the options? Drop us a line and we'll design a set-up for you.
- No need to change camber plates when switching from regular springs to coilovers! Some companies sell you two totally different camber plates for coilover springs and factory style springs.
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
- Plates are designed specifically for the R56 MINI chassis.
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track from the engine compartment with simple hand tools (1/4" ball end hex nut wrench). Takes seconds per side.
- The spherical bearing used in the Vorshlag camber plate is the largest used in any R56 MINI camber plate. The result has much better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in our competitors' plates.
- Provides up to -3 front camber - a huge benefit for the Mini chassis. A must for all track driven or autocross cars (when class rules allow for camber plates)
- There is no change in ride height from the OEM upper mounts (stack-up height is 51mm vs 53mm for the stock tio mount + perch).
- 100% CNC machined, alloy steel bearing holders - Tough as a German Tank!
- All components plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
- Red anodized CNC machined aluminum alloy main plates engraved with Vorshlag logo, "R56 MINI" and proper orientation.
Vorshlag Upper spring perches included (see "Spring Perch" drop down option menu, below).
Spring Perches: Please pick the spring perch diameter that works with the springs you have. Coilover springs typically come in one of three diameters: 2.25", 60mm and 2.5". If you have stock or "lowering" springs choose the OEM perch size from the menu below.
Strut Style: Please pick your strut brand and sizes from the drop down below. This helps us build the spring perches to fit your struts with a tight tolerance and no slop - for quiet, reliable use. If you do not know what struts you have please have a reputable shop inspect them, as most mechanics can spot the differences with a quick look. There are also new struts and updates to existing models that come out from time to time. If your strut is not listed, please pick the "Other" option and let us know what brand and model struts you have in the order notes.
"m7" brand inverted strut uses our long reach M14 top nuts and a special lower spool
1/4" T-Handle Wrench: This is the tool you need to adjust your camber plate bolts on some Vorshlag camber plate designs, including: Mini, BMW E30, and Mustang. This high quality hex wrench comes with a "ball" end that can engage the Allen Head bolts at an angle - helpful when the factory has a small strut tower opening or if you have a strut brace covering part of the top of the strut tower. Our Subaru and Evo 8/9 camber plate designs can also use this tool, but it isn't needed unless you have a strut brace covering part of the strut tower opening.
Vorshlag branded products are built to order and most are tailored to match your specific application. We CNC machine parts in house, use outside vendors for platings/coatings and laser cut parts, and the bearings and hardware comes from various sources. Due to the myriad variety of components required for different applications, it is possible that delays can occur in the fulfillment of your order. Please contact us before placing your order if you have a time constraint.