Easily adjust camber track side with Vorshlag adjustable camber/caster plates. Our over-sized spherical bearings are designed to withstand the rigors of street and track abuse. All of our components are plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life. Read more about the engineering behind our camber plates here.
In order to properly use Vorshlag camber/caster plates, you must choose spring perches that match your strut brand and spring type. Vorshlag camber/caster plates are designed to be compatible with 2.5” ID, 2.25" ID and 60mm ID linear “coilover" springs or OEM diameter factory and aftermarket (lowering) springs with the appropriate spring perches. The Vorshlag camber/caster plates will work with nearly all strut types, as they are built to order to fit your specific strut brand and model. If we have not built a set for your struts before, we require a few measurements from the strut to ensure proper fitment.
- Compatible with 2.5" ID, 2.25" ID and 60mm ID linear coilover springs.
- Compatible with OEM diameter factory and aftermarket (lowering) springs.
- Compatible with all strut types.
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
- Plates are designed specifically for the S197 Mustang chassis.
- Caster & Camber are independently adjustable.
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track with simple (metric) hand tools.
- Caster is adjustable with three fixed positions: factory (frontmost), ~ +0.5 degree (middle), and ~ +1.0 degree (rearmost)
- The spherical bearing used in the Vorshlag camber plate is the largest used in any S197 Mustang camber plate. The result has much better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in our competitors' plates.
- Aluminum alloy main plate and steel alloy bearing holder construction - Tough as a tank!
- All components plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
Vorshlag upper spring perches are included and built to fit the strut style you select (see "Spring Perch" drop down option menu, below).
Installation Instructions are HERE.
Spring Perches: Please pick the spring perch diameter that works with the springs you have. Linear coilover springs typically come in one of three diameters: 2.25" ID, 60mm ID and 2.5" ID.
Update: We now offer our one piece, anodized billet alluminum perches for OEM style springs. These new billet perches match the OEM and aftermarket spring profile, work on all S197 models from 05-14, look great, and are built to last!
Strut Style: Please pick your strut brand and sizes from the drop down below. This helps us build the spring perches to fit your struts with a tight tolerance and no slop - for quiet, reliable use. If you do not know what struts you have, please have a reputable shop inspect them, as most mechanics can spot the differences with a quick look. If your strut is not listed, please contact us via phone or email and we can send you a picture of the dimensions we need measured, then we can add the strut brand, model and shaft information to our website.
Note: The 2011+ OEM struts require the use of M14x2.0 nylock nuts instead of the taller factory-provided M14x2.0 nut. This ensures full nylock engagement for safe usage. These nuts will be included when that strut style is selected.
Vorshlag branded products are built to order and most are tailored to match your specific application. We CNC machine parts in house, use outside vendors for platings/coatings and laser cut parts, and the bearings and hardware comes from various sources. Due to the myriad variety of components required for different applications, it is possible that delays can occur in the fulfillment of your order. Please contact us before placing your order if you have a time constraint.