Vorshlag camber/caster plates and upper spring perches for the NASA SPEC3 racing class. This is the assembly you need for your race car build-up using the SPEC3 class suspension. Easily adjust camber trackside with Vorshlag camber/caster plates. Our oversized spherical and double row sealed radial bearings are designed to withstand the rigors of years of track abuse. All components are plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
Note: This part number comes with the required perches for this class. No research or guessing needed - if you have the SPEC3 suspension this is the part number you need.
- Compatible with the OEM style springs used on the SPEC3 class.
- Can be used with alternate Vorshlag perches for 2.5" and 60 mm Coil-Over springs and/or different struts, if you change classes and suspension parts in the future.
- Caster & Camber are independently adjustable.
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track from the engine compartment with simple (metric) hand tools. No need to reach inside the wheel well with a wrench!
- The spherical bearing used in the Vorshlag camber plate is the largest used in any BMW camber plate. The result has much better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in our competitors plates.
- Designed for maximum suspension bump travel. More than an inch more strut travel than some of our competitors!
- 100% CNC machined, alloy steel bearing holders and aircraft grade aluminum main plates - Tough as a German Tank!
- All components plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
- Engraved with Vorshlag logo, alignment hash marks, model, and side/front orientation.
Vorshlag SPEC3 customers are eligible for a $75 rebate check once the customer sends us a picture of the car with NASA livery and Vorshlag stickers, their NASA member number and SPEC3 race results (within 18 months of purchase date of SPEC3-specific camber plate set).
Vorshlag branded products are built to order and most are tailored to match your specific application. We CNC machine parts in house, use outside vendors for platings/coatings and laser cut parts, and the bearings and hardware comes from various sources. Due to the myriad variety of components required for different applications, it is possible that delays can occur in the fulfillment of your order. Please contact us before placing your order if you have a time constraint.