Easily adjust front camber settings track side with Vorshlag front camber plates for the Subaru BRZ/Scion FR-S/Toyota GT86 cars (2013+). Over-sized spherical bearings and alloy steel bearing holders are designed to withstand the rigors of street and track abuse as well as provide minimal stack-up height and maximum suspension travel. All components are plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life. These are the strongest camber plates made for a Subaru. We have also added +1.0 positive caster into these plates compared to the OEM upper strut position (.450" displacement rearward) when used in this chassis.
New for 2017, we now have an OEM spring perch option. In years past we could only configure our camber plates for coilovers using a much smaller spring. Using our own test mule we were able to design a perch allowing you to use an OEM style strut with the stock springs or lowering springs. These custom spring perches incorporate a sealed single row axial bearing for extremely low rotational friction and a lifetime of trouble free use, and remove rotational loads from the spherical bearing. Vorshlag camber plates are designed to be compatible with all common strut types. This perch also allows you to retain the OEM rubber spring isolator.
- Compatible with OEM sized springs and all struts.
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
- Plates are designed to fit the Subaru BRZ/Scion FR-S/Toyota GT86.
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track from the engine compartment with simple hand tools. No need to reach inside the wheel well with a wrench!
- Potential negative camber gain is considerable - we were able to get to -3 camber on the front of our Subaru BRZ using our development OEM spring perches. Lowering the ride height with coilovers will allow for even more static negative camber.
- The design adds 1.0 positive caster.
- The spherical bearing used in Vorshlag camber plates is the largest used in any Subaru camber plate. The result has much better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in some competitors' plates.
- Designed using .400" aluminum alloy. The high strength of the aluminum allows these to have the minimum stack-up height and maximum suspension bump travel. More than an inch more strut travel than some of our competitors!
- 100% CNC machined, anodized aluminum alloy construction
- All components plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
- Engraved with Vorshlag logo, model, and side/front orientation.
- The included pair of Vorshlag aluminum upper perches include sealed Vorshlag Radial Bearings for ultra low friction steering resistance, isolating strut shaft rotation from the spherical bearing for long life.
- Choose spring size and strut brand/style from the Option Drop Down Menus below.
SPRING PERCHES: Our newly designed OEM style upper spring perches are machined from billet aluminum and are made to work in conjunction with OEM style springs and all common "lowering springs" such as Eibach, H&R, Swift and more.
SPRING PERCHES: Please pick your strut brand and sizes from the drop down menu. There are also new struts and updates to existing models that come out from time to time. If your strut is not listed, please pick the "Other" option and let us know what brand and model struts you have in the order notes
NOTE: We can build these camber plates to fit virtually any strut available, but we need particular measurements to ensure proper noise and slop free fitment. Please contact us if you have a strut style that is not listed in the drop down menu. With a few measurements we can build your camber plates to fit your strut and offer it as an option for other customers.
Vorshlag branded products are built to order and most are tailored to match your specific application. We CNC machine parts in house, use outside vendors for platings/coatings and laser cut parts, and the bearings and hardware comes from various sources. Due to the myriad variety of components required for different applications, it is possible that delays can occur in the fulfillment of your order. Please contact us before placing your order if you have a time constraint.