Easily adjust camber trackside with Vorshlag camber/caster plates. Oversized spherical bearings are designed to withstand the rigors of street and track abuse. All components are plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life. Featuring CNC construction for the bearing holder and main plate, including engraved markings for vehicle orientation and hash marks for adjustment.
This catalog entry is for Vorshlag camber/caster plates designed to fit the BMW E90 M3 Sedans, E92 M3 Coupes, E93 M3 Convertibles, and E82 1M. This camber plate can only be used with Coilover springs and can be used with virtually any strut type. Please choose the appropriate spring and strut from the option drop-downs below.
If you are looking for E9x M3/E82 1M camber/caster plates designed to work with OEM diameter springs (factory springs, lowering springs, some coilover kits), please use this product page.
In order to properly use Vorshlag camber plates, you must choose the option below to include Vorshlag upper spring perches that match your strut brand and spring type. Vorshlag camber/caster plates are designed to be compatible with 2.5”, 2.25" and 60mm “coilover” style springs and all strut types. We make numerous variations of this plate and accompanying perches to work with your set-up. The Vorshlag upper perches allow us to add a sealed radial bearing that isolates the spherical bearing in the camber plate from radial turning loads of of the strut shaft during steering inputs. This is part of why our plates last the lifetime of the car!
- Compatible with 2.5", 2.25" and 60mm coilover springs only and all struts.
- No need to change camber plates when switching between different brands' coilovers - our modular spring perches allow you to switch coilovers easily and cheaply.
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
- Plates are designed specifically for the E90, E92, and E93 M3 chassis.
- Caster & Camber are independently adjustable.
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track from the engine compartment with simple (metric) hand tools. No need to reach inside the wheel well with a wrench to tighten.
- The spherical bearing used in the Vorshlag camber plate is the largest used in any BMW camber plate on the market. The result is much better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in our competitors' plates.
- Designed for maximum suspension travel (bump travel). More than an inch more strut travel than some of our competitors' designs.
- Alloy steel bearing holder - Tough as a German Tank!
- Aluminum alloy main plate for lighter weight, engraved and fully anodized
- All components plated or anodized for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
- Vorshlag Upper spring perches required. Coilover perches are included in the basic price.
- Maximum negative camber setting depends on caster setting, ride height, and is ultimately limited by the strut tower opening on these chassis. The E82/90/92 strut tower hole is more restrictive than previous generation BMWs. Expect to get -2 to -3.5 max camber, depending on ride height.
Spring Perches: Please pick the spring perch diameter that works with the springs you have. Coilover springs typically come in one of three inner diameters: 2.25", 60mm and 2.5". Ground Control coilovers are typically supplied with 2.5" dia and TCKline supplied coilovers are typically 60mm dia springs. KWs coilovers tend to be 60mm but some of these and some Bilstein PSS series coilovers use the OEM upper perch (a tapered spring - see pics below). Note: Most (but not all) Bilstein PSS9/10 "coilover" struts are sold with a unique spring that has 60mm ID at the bottom but uses the factory upper spring perch. This spring is easily identified - turn the steering wheel to full lock then peek inside the front wheel opening - if the spring is small at the bottom and tapers to a larger size at the top it needs the OEM upper spring perch. NOTE: Due to geometric constraints of the factory top mount and upper spring perch, there will not be Vorshlag OEM Perch solution for the E9X M3 model. If we did make one, it would raise the car an unacceptable amount. These will work perfectly for coilover strut applications.
Strut Style: Please pick your strut brand and sizes from the drop down below. This helps us build the spring perches to fit your struts with a tight tolerance and no slop - for quiet, reliable use. If you do not know what struts you have please have a reputable BMW shop inspect them, as most mechanics can spot the differences with a quick look. There are also new struts and updates to existing models that come out from time to time. If your strut is not listed, please pick the "Other" option and let us know what brand and model struts you have in the order notes. Also see our BMW Spring & Strut Tech Guide for more information.