Easily adjust camber trackside with Vorshlag camber/caster plates. Oversized spherical bearings are designed to withstand the rigors of street and track abuse. All components are plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life. Featuring CNC construction for the bearing holder and main plate, including engraved markings for vehicle orientation and hash marks for adjustment.
These camber plates are for E46 Non M and Z4 Non M chassis cars only, as they allow for much more maximum negative camber to work with the different spindle of these cars. All E46 M3 owners should buy the E46 M3 specific plates.
In order to properly use Vorshlag camber plates, you must choose spring perches that match your strut brand and spring type. Vorshlag camber/caster plates are designed to be compatible with 2.5”, 2.25" and 60mm “coilover” style springs, OEM style springs, and all strut types.
- Compatible with 2.5", 2.25" and 60 mm coilover springs and all struts.
- Works ONLY with E46 non-M chassis cars (E46 323, 328, 330)
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
- Plates are designed specifically for BMW E46 chassis.
- Caster & Camber are independently adjustable.
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track from the engine compartment with simple (metric) hand tools. No need to reach inside the wheel well with a wrench!
- The spherical bearing used in the Vorshlag camber plate is the largest used in any BMW camber plate. The result is a spherical bearing with considerably better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in our competitors plates.
- Designed for maximum suspension bump travel / minimum stack-up height. More than an inch more strut travel than some of our competitors!
- Coilover perches can use the Vorshlag Race bearings for 5mm less stack-up, for even more suspension travel
- Alloy steel bearing holder - Tough as a German Tank!
- Aluminum alloy main plate for lighter weight, engraved and fully anodized
- All components plated or anodized for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
- Vorshlag Upper spring perches required. Coilover perches included in the basic price, but OEM style perches are extra (see "Spring Perch" drop down option menu, below).
Spring Perches: Please pick the spring perch diameter that works with the springs you have. Coilover springs typically come in one of three diameters: 2.25", 60mm and 2.5". Ground Control coilovers are supplied with 2.5" dia and TCKline supplied coilovers are 60mm dia springs. KWs coilovers tend to be 60mm but some of these and some Bilstein PSS series coilovers use the OEM upper perch (a tapered spring - see pics below).
Strut Style: Please pick your strut brand and sizes from the drop down below. This helps us build the spring perches to fit your struts with a tight tolerance and no slop - for quiet, reliable use. If you do not know what struts you have please have a reputable BMW shop inspect them, as most mechanics can spot the differences with a quick look. There are also new struts and updates to existing models that come out from time to time.
If your strut is not listed, please pick the "Other" option and let us know what brand and model struts you have in the order notes. Note: Koni makes struts for some BMWs with both tapered and square shaft shoulder transitions, so if you have Koni struts please inspect your struts before ordering (or let us know when and where they were purchased, which helps us determine what style to build for). Also see our BMW Spring & Strut Tech Guide for more information.
Vorshlag branded products are built to order and most are tailored to match your specific application. We CNC machine parts in house, use outside vendors for platings/coatings and laser cut parts, and the bearings and hardware comes from various sources. Due to the myriad variety of components required for different applications, it is possible that delays can occur in the fulfillment of your order. Please contact us before placing your order if you have a time constraint.