Easily adjust camber trackside with Vorshlag camber/caster plates. Oversized spherical bearings are designed to withstand the rigors of street and track abuse. All components are plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life. Featuring CNC construction for the bearing holder and main plate, including engraved markings for vehicle orientation and hash marks for adjustment.
In order to properly use Vorshlag camber plates, you must choose spring perches that match your strut brand and spring type. Vorshlag camber/caster plates are designed to be compatible with 2.5”, 2.25" and 60mm “coilover” style springs, stock style springs (for 95M, 96-99M, and non-M) and all strut types. We make over 21 variations of this plate to work with your set-up!
- Compatible with 2.5", 2.25" and 60 mm coilover springs, factory springs (both M3 and base model), and all struts.
- No need to change camber plates when switching from regular springs to coilovers! Some companies sell you two totally different camber plates for coilover springs and factory style springs.
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
- Plates are designed specifically for BMW E30, E36 or E46 chassis.
- Caster & Camber are independently adjustable.
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track from the engine compartment with simple (metric) hand tools. No need to reach inside the wheel well with a wrench!
- The spherical bearing used in the Vorshlag camber plate is the largest used in any BMW camber plate. The result has much better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in our competitors plates.
- Designed for maximum suspension bump travel. More than an inch more strut travel than some of our competitors!
- Alloy steel bearing holder - Tough as a German Tank!
- Aluminum alloy main plate for lighter weight, engraved and fully anodized
- All components plated or anodized for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
- Vorshlag Upper spring perches required. Coilover perches included in the basic price.
Spring Perches: Please pick the spring perch diameter that works with the springs you have. Coilover springs typically come in one of three diameters: 2.25", 60mm and 2.5". Ground Control coilovers are supplied with 2.5" dia and TCKline supplied coilovers are 60mm dia springs. KWs coilovers tend to be 60mm but some of these and some Bilstein PSS series coilovers use the OEM upper perch.
The E36 has 3 different OEM spring diameters and the common "lowering springs" (Eibach or H&R) use the same OEM size upper spring perch, so if you have stock or "lowering" springs choose the OEM perch size based on the year/model car you have. Note: Z3 non-M's using stock style springs need to select the E36 non-M OEM Perch, while Z3 M's need to select the 96-99 E36 M3 OEM Perch.
Strut Style: Please pick your strut brand and sizes from the drop down below. This helps us build the spring perches to fit your struts with a tight tolerance and no slop - for quiet, reliable use. If you do not know what struts you have please have a reputable BMW shop inspect them, as most mechanics can spot the differences with a quick look. There are also new struts and updates to existing models that come out from time to time. If your strut is not listed, please pick the "Other" option and let us know what brand and model struts you have in the order notes. Note: Koni makes struts for some BMWs with both tapered and square shaft shoulder transitions, so if you have Koni struts please inspect your struts before ordering (or let us know when and where they were purchased, which helps us determine what style to build for). Some manufacturers will have the same model shock with different thread pitches or diameters of the threaded pin. If you see two options for your strut, please consult the spotter's guide below to determine what the diameter is for the threaded pin on your strut.
Vorshlag branded products are built to order and most are tailored to match your specific application. We CNC machine parts in house, use outside vendors for platings/coatings and laser cut parts, and the bearings and hardware comes from various sources. Due to the myriad variety of components required for different applications, it is possible that delays can occur in the fulfillment of your order. Please contact us before placing your order if you have a time constraint.