These are M12-1.5 lug nuts with a 17mm hex head and an extended 60 degree taper to seat (not ball seat). These are quality lug nuts made for us by an Italian Tier 1 manufacturer. These "black" finish lug nuts use a black Nickel based coating that provides excellent corrosion resistance. This catalog entry is for A SINGLE LUG NUT ONLY.
Lug nuts are wear items that should be replaced every 2-4 racing seasons, or even sooner in road salt environments. Replace the tired, old lug nuts that came with your car with these Long Reach Nuts for better thread engagement and more surface area to the wheel. These lug nuts fit most Mazda, GM and Lotus vehicles that use an M12-1.5 thread pitch - and will also work with BMWs that use that pitch wheel bolt using our optional screw-in wheel studs.
Specifics on the Vorshlag Long Reach Lug Nut:
- Quality Italian made by a Tier 1 OEM supplier to our specs
- Extended Taper for more surface area of engagement to wheel face
- Steel for for an extended life of abuse
- Longer overall length for additional thread engagement on the wheel stud
- When ordering for a BMW (that has long BOLTS from the factory) make sure to also get our Vorshlag screw-in wheel studs!
- Tensile Strength: 150,000 psi
Recommended torque on the lug nuts is 85 lb-ft, using a light coating of anti-seize
- We recommend the use of a light application of anti-seize thread lubricant for more consistent lug nut torque
- Vorshlag keeps 1000+ of these lug nuts in stock
- Also available with "Chrome" finish!