These are 1/2-20 in. RH (UNF) lug nuts with a 17mm hex head and an extended 60 degree taper to seat (not ball seat). These are quality lug nuts made for us by an Italian Tier 1 manufacturer. These "chrome" finish lug nuts use a clear zinc coating that provides better corrosion resistance than chrome, while providing the same look. This catalog entry is for A SINGLE LUG NUT ONLY.
Lug nuts are wear items that should be replaced every 2-4 racing seasons, or even sooner in road salt environments. Replace the tired, old lug nuts that came with your car with these Long Reach Nuts for better thread engagement and more surface area to the wheel. These lug nuts fit most Ford vehicles that use an 1/2"-20 thread pitch.
Specifics on the Vorshlag Long Reach Lug Nut:
- Quality Italian made by a Tier 1 OEM supplier to our specs
- Steel for for an extended life of abuse
- Extended Taper for more surface area of engagement to wheel face
- Longer overall length for additional thread engagement on the wheel stud
- Tensile Strength: 150,000 psi
Recommended torque on the lug nuts is 85 lb-ft, using a light coating of anti-seize
- We recommend the use of a light application of anti-seize thread lubricant for more consistent lug nut torque torque
- Vorshlag keeps 500+ of these lug nuts in stock