SPL Parts Titanium Series rear toe arms increase stability and response by eliminating bushing deflection while providing an increased range of rear toe adjustment, necessary for lowered cars or for performance alignments. Even small changes to ride height and camber will effect toe settings and the wide range of adjustment allows you to maximize grip on a track car and extend tire life on a street car. The factory rear toe arms utilize an eccentric bolt and washer for adjustment and lack the precision and range that SPL Parts rear toe links offer. Black anodized and gundrilled 2024 Aluminum main links along with SPL's 360 degree rotating clamp design allow for quick and precise adjustment.
- Gundrilled 2024 Aluminum Links to reduce unsprung weight
- 6061 Aluminum Clamps and Heim Joint Spacers
- Titanium Socket Head Cap Screws
- Rotating clamp design allows for easy access to lock down your alignment settings
- Low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK Heim joints/rod ends made in Connecticut
Sold as a pair. Made in the USA.
- E8X 1 Series BMW non M
- E9X 3 Series BMW non M
SPL Rear Toe Arms BMW