SPL Parts Titanium Series tension rods provide a wide range of front caster adjustment, allowing precise alignment for optimal turn-in response and to compensate for variances between left and right caster. Low-friction, smooth articulating FK spherical bearings eliminate the stock mushy rubber bushing to provide a more responsive steering feel. Anti dive geometry can also be tuned with the use of our stainless steel spacers
SPL Parts are engineered for maximum performance. Billet aluminum alloy 2024 hex rods are precision CNC machined and gun-drilled to reduce unsprung weight while maintaining high strength and stiffness. Our exclusive 360 degree rotating clamp design allows for easy access to quickly and precisely locking in your desired alignment settings. Blue anodized titanium hardware shaves even more unsprung weight from the arms and offers superior strength.
Note on Three Piece FK Bearings: These rod ends are manufactured in Connecticut. The JMX is an upgraded harden rod end used for superior added strength. Featuring a Teflon liner to provide quiet operation, low friction, smooth articulation and eliminates bushing deflection under load. The PTFE liner is chemically bonded to the inner diameter of the race. The liner offers a very high load carrying capacity and has greatly increased dynamic wear characteristics. The operating temperatures of the liner ranges from -65º to 325º F.
Sold as a pair. Made in the USA.SPL Adjustable Tension Rod Features:
- Gundrilled and anodized 2024 aluminum links to reduce unsprung weight
- 6061 aluminum clamps and Heim joint spacers
- Titanium socket head cap screws
- Rotating clamp design allows for easy access to lock down your alignment settings
- Hardened JMX high misalignment low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK Heim joints/rod ends
- Stainless steel anti dive spacers
- ASTM A574 socket head cap bolts used for maximum articulation with minimum tensile strength of 170,000 psi
- 2006-2013 E9X 3 Series M and non M
- 2008+ E8X 1 Series M and non M
- 2014+ F80 M3
- 2014+ F82 and F83 M4
- 2016+ F87 M2