Vorshlag has new hours: 8am-5pm CT
SPL Parts "Titanium Series" adjustable rear toe arms for the Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ platform increase stability and response by eliminating bushing deflection and offer a wide range of toe adjustment. These arms are designed for use in high performance street and race vehicles.
A lowered FR-S/BRZ will need adjustment to get toe back in spec to ensure proper tire wear and handling. Even small changes to ride height and camber will effect toe settings. Black anodized 2024 Aluminum main links along with our 360 degree rotating clamp design allow for quick and precise adjustment.
SPL Adjustable Rear Toe Arms Features:
• Lightweight Aluminum, Titanium, and Stainless Steel construction
• Gun-drilled 2024 aluminum to reduce unsprung weight
• Computer Aided Design with the aid of Finite Element Analysis
• Rotating clamp design allows for easy access to lock down your alignment settings
• Low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK Heim joints/rod ends
• Optional Eccentric Lockout Kit (see below)
• SPL Parts are made in the USA
Sold as a pair.
Application: 2013+ Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ/Toyota GT86, 2008+ Subaru WRX
OPTIONS: An optional SPL Parts Eccentric Lockout kit replaces the factory eccentric bolts on the inboard side. Eccentric bolts are known to slip during hard cornering, altering your alignment settings. Installing SPL Parts Eccentric Lockout kit will allow the SPL Rear toe arms to safely be unbolted and bolted back on the car while maintaining alignment settings. SPL's lockout plates are CNC machined from T6061 Aluminum and supplied with grade 10.9 hardware for absolutely zero slip.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2023 Vorshlag.