Vorshlag has new hours: 8am-5pm CT
SPL Parts front tie rod end kits allows the front outer tie rod end pivot to be relocated, which can be used to correct bumpsteer resulting from modified caster or lower arm geometry, making the car easier to drive and lowering lap times. On cars that are lowered significantly, relocating the pivot point will also keep the tie rod end from binding, thereby preventing the inner tie rods from breaking or bending. Precision CNC machined and heat treated 4140 Chromoly shanks are utilized to handle the abuse of racing and drifting. Also features Stainless steel spacers and black anodized and gun drilled 2024 Aluminum alloy turnbuckles for lightweight strength. Teflon lined FK rod ends prevent tie rod end binding on lowered cars offering 26 degrees of articulation.
SPL Adjustable Tie Rod Ends Feature:
• Lightweight Aluminum, Titanium, Chromoly and Stainless Steel construction
• Gun-drilled 2024 aluminum turnbuckles to reduce unsprung weight
• Heat treated electroless nickel plated 4140 Chromoly shanks
• Low friction Teflon lined FK Heim joints/rod ends
• Multiple size stainless steel bump steer spacers for precise adjustment
• SPL Parts are made in the USA
Sold as a pair.
Applications: 2013+ Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ/Toyota GT86, 2008+ Subaru WRX
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2023 Vorshlag.