Vorshlag has teamed up with a leader in replacement polyurethane bushings, Powerflex. Powerflex polyurethane bushings are designed to decrease the amount of deflection in your car's suspension for better handling, driver feedback, and tire wear. Powerflex uses premium polyurethane materials for minimal NVH (noise, vibration, harshness) and increased longevity over the stock rubber bushings. The quality of Powerflex products can be seen the moment you open the box: premium polyurethane, detailed moldings, lube holding grooves and knurls, and 304 stainless sleeves. Each kit is supplied with a copper-based grease for extended squeak-free operation.
Powerflex bushings do not come in complete chassis kits. The bushings come la carte to fit each customer's needs. An automobile's bushings and mounts wear at different rates making "complete-kit" bushing sets unnecessary for many car owners. Replacing only the "weak links" in your car's suspension is a great way to tighten handling without stressing the budget. Bushings come in pre-determined durometers (measured hardness) engineered to reduce bushing deflection while keeping NVH to an absolute minimum. Some locations have an optional stiffer durometer material for an even higher level of performance and feedback. Please contact us for custom durometer applications.
Powerflex copper-based grease is supplied with every dynamic product. We suggest using only a copper-based grease for lubrication. Due to grooves and knurls cast into the material to hold the lubricant, bushings will rarely need re-lubing. We do not suggest using an "anti-seize" product for lubrication. All Powerflex bushings are made in the UK and come with a 1 year, unlimited mile warranty.
- One part number includes both driver and passenger suspension bushings as noted at the end of each part number (x2, x4, etc.)
- Please confirm anti-roll bar diameter before ordering any anti-roll bar bushings
These bushings will NOT fit the E82 1 Series M Coupe or the E9x 3 Series M3 models.
- PFR5-419 and PFR5-421 are inserts to be used ONLY with the original bushings (location 19 and 20)
- PFR5-420 and PFR5-422 are complete bushings and COMPLETELY replace the original bushings (location 19 and 20)
- US MODELS: Use PFR5-421; NOT PFR5-423
- EURO MODELS: PFR5-421 Insert fits all models up to 07/2005, then Automatic models only from 07/2005+
- EURO MODELS: PFR5-423 Insert fits manual models 07/2005+
- PFR5-416 fits standard shock absorbers and performance shock absorbers with a 10mm thread
- PFR5-416-12 fits performance shock absorbers with a 12mm thread
- 1 - PFF5-401 x2 - BMW E8X/E9X - Front Tension Arm Bushing Set
- 2 - PFF5-402 x2 - BMW E8X/E9X - Front Wishbone Arm Bushing Set
- 11 - PFF5-411 x10 - BMW E8X/E9X - Rear Radius/Lateral Arm Bushing Set
- 12 - PFR5-412 x4 - BMW E8X/E9X - Rear Upper Arm To Hub Bushing Set
- 13 - PFR5-413 x2 - BMW E8X/E9X - Rear Upper Lateral Arm To Chassis Bushing Set
14 - PFR5-414 x2 - BMW E8X/E9X - Rear Lower Lateral Arm To Hub Bushing Set
15 - PFR5-415 x2 - BMW E8X/E9X - Rear Lower Lateral Arm To Chassis Bushing Set
19/20 - PFR5-419 x2/PFR5-421 x2 - BMW E8X/E9X - Rear Subframe Mounting Insert Set
19/20 - PFR5-420 x2/PFR5-422 x2 - BMW E8X/E9X - Rear Subframe Replacement Bushing Set
25 - PFR5-425 x2 - BMW E8X/E9X - Rear Diff Front Mounting Bushing
26 - PFR5-426 x1 - BMW E8X/E9X - Rear Diff Rear Mounting Bushing