Vorshlag Motorsports is proud to offer the full line of Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers. The Road & Track series of monotube dampers has the quality, technology, and performance we look for here at Vorshlag - we won't just sell any damper. Ohlins has been involved in racing for over 30 years and that knowledge and commitment to providing high-end damper solutions can be found in each of their products.
The Ohlins Road & Track kit is designed to offer a very high level of performance for both street driven vehicles, as well as offer the adjustability needed for track cars. These shocks are manually adjustable monotubes, with up to 20 individual settings to adjust rebound from comfort to competition. The threaded body allows accurate adjustability of the front and rear progressive springs to achieve the vehicle ride height center of gravity and level of performance handling desired. Ohlins Road & Track's can also be revalved, rebuilt, and can be supplied with various spring rates to meet your demands! Ohlins puts every one of their products through vast corrosion test according to ISO 9227. The end result is a 2-Year limited warranty on all of their products - worldwide.
- DFV (Dual Flow Valve)
- Monotube shocks and struts
- Use with original top mounts
- Compression and rebound damping with one adjuster
- Threaded Body for Accurate Adjustability
- Approx. 15 mm lower than standard with recommended setup
- Height adjustment range -15/+10 mm
- Included spring rates:
- Front: 100 N/mm // 572 lbs/in. // 10.19 k/mm
- Rear: 40 N/mm // 229 lbs/in. // 4.08 k/mm
- Corrosion Salt Spray Tested (ISO 9227)