Motul Sport 5w50 is a 100% synthetic engine oil made with the same Ester technology as the 300V Motorsport line, but with an additive package legal for road use. Motul Sport 5W-550 provides outstanding engine performance and thermal stability in the most severe and demanding driving conditions. The special ester based formula in Motul Sport ensures maximum horsepower, torque output and crucial protection against wear. Motul Sport 5w-50 is also suitable for engines producing medium to high fuel dilation.
The 5W-50 grade of Motul Sport 5w50 allows excellent oil flow into the engine, fastest oil pressure from cold and fast progression through the rev range. Multi-Viscosity 5W50 from Motul's Sport Ester lubricant line-up, perfect for high power cars on road courses that see high ambient temps.
- Multipurpose product featuring numerous car maker approvals, especially recommended for vehicles still under warranty
- 100% synthetic engine oil with Ester technology
- Suitable for all types of gasoline or diesel engines.
- High HTHS and very low volatility
- Reinforced protection against wear
- Decreases oil consumption
- Excellent heat stability
- Anti-corrosion, anti-foam
- Compatible for use with catalytic converters
- Standards: API SM, API CF
- Viscosity grade: 5W-50
- Density at 20°C (68°F): 0.845
- Viscosity at 40°C (104°F): 107 mm²/s
- Viscosity at 100°C (212°F): 17.9 mm²/s
- HTHS viscosity at 150°C (302°F): 4.49 mPa.s
- Viscosity index: 186
- Pour point: -45°C / -49°F
- Flash point: 244°C / 471.2°F
NOTE: This product can only be shipped via Ground shipping methods due to it's chemical nature. If you order it with faster shipping, it will ship Ground.