High performance Technosynthese® lubricant specially engineered for Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) gearbox type. Suitable for use in a wide range of vehicles fitted with DCT gearboxes featuring Double-Dry Clutch Transmission and Double-Wet Clutch Transmission design.
Especially suitable for Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) supplied by ZF, GETRAG or BORG WARNER and used by the main car manufacturers:
- VW-AUDI-SEAT-SKODA (DSG or S-tronic)
- BMW (DKG)
- PORSCHE (PDK)
- FORD (Powershift)
- OPEL (DSG)
- PSA Peugeot-Citroën (DCS)
- RENAULT (EDC, DC4)
- NISSAN (GR6)
Before use always refer to the owners manual or handbook of the vehicle.
Thanks to its exclusive and dedicated formula, MULTI DCTF:
- Allows fuel economy for cars fitted with DCT transmissions by optimizing friction.
- Provides anti-shudder performance to avoid vibrations on engine fly wheel.
- Protects numerous gears, compact and heavily loaded.
- Gives superior transmission response: smooth shift feeling and no torque interruption between shifts.
- Improves DCT transmissions response at cold temperature.
- Extends life time duration, better shear stability at hot temperature and oxidation resistance.
- Anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-foam.
- Before use always refer to the owner manual
- Color Visual Amber
- Density at 20°C (68°F) ASTM1298 0.84
- Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 33.8 mm2/s
- Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) ASTM D445 7.3 mm2/s
- Viscosity Index ASTM D2270 189
- Flash Point ASTM D92 196°C / 385°F
- Pour Point ASTM D97 -45°C / -49°F
NOTE: This product can only be shipped via Ground shipping methods due to it's chemical nature. If you order it with faster shipping, it will ship Ground.