High performance 100% synthetic low viscosity Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) engineered for any modern automatic transmission (manual mode, sequential mode, electronically controlled) with or without slip lockup clutch. Also suitable for transfer case, torque converters, power steering, and hydraulic systems as well as manual transmissions that specify ATF viscountcies. ATF VI is considered a Universal ATF fluid replacement.
- Daimler-Chrysler: ATF +3, ATF +4
- Ford: MERCON LV, Dexron VI
- Honda: ATF Z1 (Except CVTs)
- Kia: SPIV
- Mitsubishi: Diamond ATF SP II, SP III
- Nissan: MATIC S, K, J, D
- Toyota: ATF Type WS, Type T-III, Type T-IV
- Color: Red
- Density at 20°C (68°F): 0.846
- Viscosity at 40°C (104°F): 37.5 mm²/s
- Viscosity at 100°C (212°F): 8.5 mm²/s
- Viscosity index: 214
- Flash point: 208°C / 406°F
NOTE: This product can only be shipped via Ground shipping methods due to it's chemical nature. If you order it with faster shipping, it will ship Ground.