High performance 100% synthetic low viscosity Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) engineered for any modern automatic transmission (manual mode, sequential mode, electronically controlled) with or without slip lockup clutch. Also suitable for transfer case, torque converters, power steering, and hydraulic systems as well as manual transmissions that specify ATF viscosity. Multi ATF is considered a universal ATF fluid replacement.
- GM: DEXRON III G, III H, II D, II E
- Daimler-Chrysler: MS 7176, MS 7176D, MS 7176E, MS 9602,ATF+, ATF+2, ATF +3, ATF +4
- Ford: MERCON, MERCON V, MERCON SP
- Honda: ATF Z1 (Except CVTs)
- Kia: SPIV
- Mitsubishi: Diamond (USA) / Dia Queen PSF, ATF-PA, ATF-J2, ATF-J3, SP II, SP III, PSF 3, AYC Fluid
- Nissan: ATF FMS, MATIC S, D, J, K, W , ATF D3M
- Toyota: ATF D-III, ATF WS, ATF Type T, Type T-II, Type T-III, Type T-IV, JWS 2312D, JWS 3309, JWS 3324, LF
- Color: Red
- Density at 20°C (68°F): 0.845
- Viscosity at 40°C (104°F): 36.2 mm²/s
- Viscosity at 100°C (212°F): 7.6 mm²/s
- Viscosity index: 185
- Flash point: 218°C / 414°F
NOTE: This product can only be shipped via Ground shipping methods due to it's chemical nature. If you order it with faster shipping, it will ship Ground.