100% synthetic engine oil designed for modern cars with high power to liter ratio's, with gasoline or diesel engines, turbocharged, direct injection, and with catalytic converter. Will improve power and responsiveness. Reinforced anti-wear protection for a longer life of engine parts. Multi-Viscosity 10W60 from Motul's 8100 lubricant line-up, specifically introduced for BMW specifications.
- Multipurpose product featuring numerous car maker approvals, especially recommended for vehicles still under warranty
- 100% synthetic engine oil
- Suitable for all types of gasoline or diesel engines. Recommended by BMW for M engines!
- High HTHS and very low volatility
- Reinforced protection against wear
- Decreases oil consumption
- Excellent heat stability
- Anti-corrosion, anti-foam
- Compatible for use with catalytic converters
- Standards: ACEA A3 / B4, API SN / CF (Backwardly compatible with API SJ, SL, SM)
- BMW M Series
- Aston Martin / Alfa Romeo GT séries / Lotus
- Maserati / Ferrari V12 / TVR / Lancia / Jaguar / Audi R8
- Viscosity grade: 10W-60
- Density at 20°C (68°F): 0.851
- Viscosity at 40°C (104°F): 163.4 mm²/s
- Viscosity at 100°C (212°F): 23.5 mm²/s
- HTHS viscosity at 150°C (302°F): 5.81 mPa.s
- Viscosity index: 174
- Pour point: -36°C / -32.8°F
- Flash point: 242°C / 467.6°F
NOTE: This product can only be shipped via Ground shipping methods due to it's chemical nature. If you order it with faster shipping, it will ship Ground.