Based on the experience Motul gained with the first semi-synthetic lubricant for cars, Motul Century 2100 launched in 1966. Motul again created a stir in 1971 by developing a 100% synthetic lubricant made from esters of vegetable origin and drawing on aeronautical technology. As a tribute to the 300 victories obtained at that date, this revolutionary lubricant was named 300V. Through technical partnerships with most prestigious Teams of car racing, Motul has developed a wide range of lubricants for Racing and Sport cars.
100% synthetic racing motor oil based on ESTER Core® technology. The 300V motorsport line improves performance of the latest generation engines along with high protection against wear, oil pressure drop and oxidation due to high temperature. High reliability. Medium engine dilution. Multi-Viscosity 10W40 from Motul's 300V Motorsports lubricant line-up. Recommended for racing use and all engines making 500+ hp.
- Recommended for Racing cars with naturally aspirated or turbocharged engines, race or qualifying engines operating at high temperature in a wide range of rpm. Qualifying sessions, drag racing, race on tracks, single brand races, rallyes, uphill races.
- 100% synthetic engine oil with Double Ester technology
- Suitable for all types of gasoline or diesel engines.
- Maximum oil film resistance, balanced polarity, resistance at very high temperature
- Reinforced protection against wear
- Decreases oil consumption
- Excellent heat stability
- Anti-corrosion, anti-foam
- Above all existing OEM standards
- Viscosity grade: 10W-40
- Density at 20°C (68°F): 0.876
- Viscosity at 40°C (104°F): 89.5 mm²/s
- Viscosity at 100°C (212°F): 14 mm²/s
- HTHS viscosity at 150°C (302°F): 4.19 mPa.s
- Viscosity index: 161
- Pour point: -36°C / -33°F
- Flash point: 226°C / 438°F
NOTE: This product can only be shipped via Ground shipping methods due to it's chemical nature. If you order it with faster shipping, it will ship Ground.