The MOMO Model 88 steering wheel has 3 spoke flat style with black anodized spokes. This model comes with a horn button. Features a flat bottom for greater movement of drivers legs. Suited for all types of driving: rally, track, or street. Available in black suede covering only.
We use this steering wheel on many Vorshlag race and street car builds. The ability to use a horn button is nice, or it can be left off (see attached pictures). When using with a Quick Release the horn function goes away.
- Three flat spokes, black anodized
- Total dish (offset) of 37mm
- Black suede covering
- Flat bottom design
- Round grip section Bolt circle: 70mm dia 6-bolt pattern
- Choose 320mm or 350mm diameter
- Comes with steering wheel and horn kit only - no hub adapter, quick release or hardware.
Requires an additional steering wheel spline to 6-bolt hub adapter - either MOMO or Sparco. Please contact Vorshlag about your particular model for guidance on which brand and part number adapter to get.