All MCS damper kits are built to order so expect an estimated 2-6 week build time after you order. If you chose to order online, you will be billed immediately. If you would like to call in the order (we prefer that) we process a deposit for the shocks up front, with the rest billed when they are complete.
Vorshlag Motorsports is an authorized Motion Control Suspension dealer. The MCS TT2 internal double adjustable damper is the perfect solution for Time Trial competitors, Club Racers, and Autocrossers. This damper set features a full 18 settings of rebound control and a full 15 settings of compression control, both over a wide range and valved unique to each vehicle model's specific requirements. Dampers are more than just a number of adjustments and click count though – the shape of the resulting curves is specifically engineered to give your car the most grip through the range of surface conditions and dynamic inputs your vehicle experiences in a competition environment.
All the MCS dampers are built in the USA. They are fully rebuildable, serviceable and can be custom valved and upgraded any time here in the USA.
- Adjustment range of 18 different settings for rebound control
- Adjustment range of 15 different settings for compression control
- Monotube design front and rear
- Nitrogen pressure is adjustable if required
- Springs and shock mounts are not included (optional)
- Replacement rear lower mounting bolts are included
PARTS INCLUDED MAY VARY DEPENDING ON CONFIGURATION
(SEE OPTIONS BELOW)
MCS shocks for the C5/C6 Corvette can be configured multiple ways depending on intended use for the vehicle. Please contact us if you have questions or want help choosing the right set up for you! Choose the appropriate options and model alterations from the drop down menus below. These options will effect the final price as shown for each option.
OPTION 1 - NON COILOVER : MCS TT2 shocks can be installed as direct replacement to your OEM shocks if you plan to keep the OEM transverse leaf spring on the front and rear of the vehicle.
- 2 Front MCS Internal Double Adjustable (18 adj, Rebound, 15 adj. Compression) Monotube Shocks
- 2 Rear MCS Internal Double Adjustable (18 adj, Rebound, 15 adj. Compression) Monotube Shocks
OPTION 2 - COILOVER CONVERSION : If you are removing the cross-leaf springs this version comes with hardware to mount the springs.
- 2 Front MCS Internal Double Adjustable (18 adj Rebound, 15 adj. Compression) Monotube Shocks
- 2 Rear MCS Internal Double Adjustable (18 adj Rebound, 15 adj. Compression) Monotube Shocks
- 2 Front Springs, 2 Rear Springs
- Vorshlag Spanner Wrenches
- All Springs perches and other mounting hardware
SPRING RATES : While MCS provides you with the dampers only, Vorshlag offers the unique option for racers to pick their own front and rear spring rates at a reduced cost. These options will include new Hyperco or Swift springs from our recommended packages. The spring options listed include our GT package for daily driven cars, the GTS package for street cars that are also used in autocross and/or track events and the GTR package for race cars that predominantly see track use. If you would like to order custom rates not listed here, please give us a call. This can be arranged for typically no extra cost.
- Vorshlag's GT Package is 700 #/in Front / 550 #/in Rear
- Vorshlag's GTS Package is 800 #/in Front / 600 #/in Rear
SIGNATURE DELIVERY : Orders over $2400 require signature delivery. Please plan on that when ordering.