All MCS damper kits are built to order so expect an estimated 2-6 week build time after you order. If you chose to order online, you will be billed immediately. If you would like to call in the order (we prefer that) we process a deposit for the shocks up front, with the rest billed when they are complete.
The MCS RR3 external triple adjustable damper is the Motorsports solution for top level Time Trial competitors, Club Racers, and Autocrossers - even Pro road race teams. This damper set features a full 18 clicks Rebound control, 10 clicks of low speed Compression control, and 18 clicks of high speed Compression control - over a wide range and valved unique to each vehicle model's specific requirements.
Dampers are more than just a number of adjustments and click count though – the shape of the resulting curves is specifically engineered to give your car the most grip through the range of surface conditions and dynamic inputs your vehicle experiences in a competition environment.
High Speed Compression damping (above left) is easily manipulated on the 3W damper. With 18 clicks of adjustment, the user can control high speed shaft movements (4 inches of velocity and beyond) to make better use of their mechanical contact patch, resulting in faster lap times. Low Speed Compression damping (above right) has 10 clicks of adjustment, allowing the user can easily manipulate the pitch and roll of the vehicle in low speed shaft movements (0-4 inches in velocity). With 18 clicks of rebound adjustment (above middle), the user can easily introduce more spring control or change the balance of the car.
With the Schrader valves fitted on the ends of the RR2 or RR3 reservoirs, the ability to increase or decrease the nitrogen pressure in your damper is another adjustment. This allows the user to increase or decrease the overall support to the vehicle. Reservoir pressure can be adjusted between 100 – 275 PSI to help support the platform in fast cornering that generates large loads or to allow more weight transfer to generate more traction in low grip scenarios.
All the MCS dampers are built in the USA. They are fully rebuildable, serviceable and can be custom valved and upgraded any time here in the USA.
- Adjustment range of 18 different settings for rebound control
- Adjustment range of 10 different settings for low speed compression control
- Adjustment range of 18 different settings for high speed compression control
- Monotube design front and rear, with remote reservoirs
- Nitrogen pressure is adjustable if required
- Includes standard spring hardware (springs and camber plates are not included)
- 2 Front MCS External Triple Adjustable (18 adj, Rebound, 10 & 18 adj. Compression) Monotube Struts with Remote Reservoirs
- 2 Rear MCS External Triple Adjustable (18 adj, Rebound, 10 & 18 adj. Compression) Monotube Shocks with Remote Reservoirs
- 4 MCS Upper Spherical Mounts
- 4 sets of 2.25" spring perches for use with coilover springs
Unique to Vorshlag:
- We include a 1.5mm Allen wrench tool, which is used to tighten the rebound knobs onto the adjustment shaft.
- Also included free of charge is a pair of Vorshlag 68-75mm Spanner Wrenches for MCS front coilover strut spring perches. These are needed to loosen/tighten the 2-piece perches on each strut.
- MCS kits ordered from Vorshlag are shipped to our facility first. This way we can test fit any optional parts (springs, camber plates, etc) to the as-built struts and shocks, and give everything a final Quality Check. Almost all other MCS dealers drop-ship these kits direct from MCS to the customer.
Choose the appropriate options and model alterations from the drop down menus below. These options will affect the final price as shown for each option.
SPRING PACKAGES : While MCS provides the dampers, Vorshlag offers the parts racers need to install these to their car - including springs. Our spring package options include new Hyperco, Eibach or Swift springs from our recommended ranges - but we can do custom rates also. The spring options listed include our GT package for daily driven cars, the GTS package for street cars that are also used in autocross and/or track events and the GTR package for race cars that predominantly see track use. If you would like to order custom rates not listed here, please give us a call. This can be arranged for typically no extra cost.
- 2 Front 2.25" Coilover Springs
- 2 Rear 2.25" Coilover Springs
- Vorshlag's GT Package is under development
- Vorshlag's GTS Package is under development
- Vorshlag's GTR package is under development
RESERVOIR MOUNTS : MCS makes a compact billet aluminum saddle mount for their reservoirs. These are riveted to the body and the canister is held to the saddle with high quality zip ties.
SIGNATURE DELIVERY : Orders over $2400 require signature delivery. Please plan on that when ordering.