All MCS damper kits are built to order so expect an estimated 2-4 week build time after you order. If you chose to order online, you will be billed immediately. If you would like to call in the order (we prefer that) we process a deposit for the shocks up front, with the rest billed when they are complete.
Vorshlag Motorsports is an authorized Motion Control Suspension dealer. The MCS RR2 external double adjustable damper is the perfect solution for Time Trial competitors, Club Racers, and Autocrossers. This damper set features a full 18 settings of rebound control and a another 18 settings of low speed compression control, both over a wide range and valved unique to each vehicle model's specific requirements. Dampers are more than just a number of adjustments and click count though – the shape of the resulting curves is specifically engineered to give your car the most grip through the range of surface conditions and dynamic inputs your vehicle experiences in a competition environment.
All the MCS dampers are built in the USA. They are fully rebuildable, serviceable and can be custom valved and upgraded any time here in the USA.
Photo of the MCS TT2 kit includes optional springs, camber plates and rear clevis mounts
- Adjustment range of 18 different settings for rebound control
- Adjustment range of 18 different settings for compression control
- Monotube design front and rear
- Nitrogen pressure is adjustable if required
- Includes standard spring hardware (springs, mounts and camber plates are not included)
- 2 Front MCS External Double Adjustable (18 adj, Rebound, 18 adj. Compression) Monotube Struts
- 2 Rear MCS External Double Adjustable (18 adj, Rebound, 18 adj. Compression) Monotube Shocks
- MCS Front Upper Spring Perches for coilover springs and your OEM upper strut mounts (removed when bought with camber plates)
- MCS Adapter Sleeves for F80 spindles and front struts
Unique to Vorshlag: We include the 1.5mm allen wrench used to tighten the rebound knobs onto the adjustment shaft and a pair of our spring perch pin wrenches we make for the MCS perches.
Vorshlag includes the adapter sleeves needed for installation for the M3, M4, M2C and M2
Choose the appropriate options and model alterations from the drop down menus below. These options will affect the final price as shown for each option. Spring packages include significant discounts when purchased with shocks rather than buying the parts separately.
CAMBER PLATES : We highly recommend Vorshlag camber plates be used with MCS damper kits. You can easily adjust camber track side with Vorshlag camber plates. Over-sized spherical bearings are designed to withstand the rigors of street and track abuse. All components are plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life. Please see the product entries on this website for more information about the Vorshlag camber plates and spring perches. Ordering this option includes the associated Vorshlag upper spring perches made to work with these plates, 60mm springs and MCS struts. Two different camber plate options are available. The M2 version use the F22/F30 style with a single point steel tube strut tower brace. The M3, M4 and M2C F80 versions accommodate the multi-point aluminum strut tower brace.
REAR CLEVIS MOUNTS : These MCS rear dampers are eye-to-eye style, and require a rear clevis mount. MCS makes these mounts for the F80 chassis to mate perfectly with their dampers. The dampers are not compatible with the OEM rear mounts, as the spring loads will destroy the "fuse" in the stock parts.
SPRING RATES : While MCS provides you with the dampers only, Vorshlag offers the unique option for racers to pick their own front and rear spring rates at a reduced cost. These options will include new Hyperco or Swift springs from our recommended packages. The spring options listed include our GT package for daily driven cars, the GTS package for street cars that are also used in autocross and/or track events and the GTR package for race cars that predominantly see track use. If you would like to order custom rates not listed here, please give us a call. This can be arranged for typically no extra cost.
- 2 Front 2.25" or 60mm Coilover Springs
- 2 Rear 2.25" Coilover Springs
- Vorshlag's GT package is 500 #/in Front / 450 #/in Rear
- Vorshlag's GTS package is 650 #/in Front / 550 #/in Rear
- We stock Hyperco or Eibach springs in our standard rates, other rates can be special ordered.
SIGNATURE DELIVERY : Orders over $2400 require signature delivery. Please plan on that when ordering.