Easily adjust camber trackside with Vorshlag camber/caster plates. Oversized spherical bearings are designed to withstand the rigors of street and track abuse. All components are plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life. Featuring CNC construction for the bearing holder and main plate, including engraved markings for vehicle orientation and hash marks for adjustment.
In order to properly use Vorshlag camber plates, you must choose spring perches that match your strut brand and spring type. Vorshlag camber/caster plates are designed to be compatible with stock style springs and all strut types.
- Compatible with coilover spring and struts.
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
- Plates are designed specifically for Ford Focus RS and ST chassis.
- Caster & Camber are independently adjustable.
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track from the engine compartment with simple (metric) hand tools. No need to reach inside the wheel well with a wrench!
- The spherical bearing used in the Vorshlag camber plate is the largest used in any Ford Focus camber plate. The result has much better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in our competitors plates.
- Designed for maximum suspension bump travel. More than an inch more strut travel than some of our competitors!
- Alloy steel bearing holder - Tough as a German Tank!
- Aluminum alloy main plate for lighter weight, engraved and fully anodized
- All components plated or anodized for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
- Vorshlag Upper spring perches required.
Spring Perches: The Ford Focus RS/ST camber plates will no work with an OEM sized spring. They will however work with any of the standard coilover sizes (60mm, 2.25", 2.5"). From the drop down menu please select the spring perch thats appropriate for your application!
Strut Style: Please pick your strut brand from the options in the drop down menu. This helps us build the camber plates to fit your struts with a tight tolerance and no slop - for quiet, reliable use. If you do not know what struts you have please have a reputable shop inspect them, as most mechanics can spot the differences with a quick look.
There are also new struts and updates to existing models that come out from time to time. If your strut is not listed, please pick the "Other" option and let us know what brand and model struts you have in the order notes. If we do not have notes in house on your particular brand of struts we will need to get some dimensions from you.