SPL Parts Front Lower Control Arms (FLCA) provide roll center, camber, and track width adjustment for the GT350 and GT350R S550 Ford Mustang, and allow for full articulation with the proper ball joint angle. The main arm is slotted to allow the use of pinch bolts, and our rotating clamps on SPL Parts' exclusive Double Adjuster lock down camber and track width settings. No more jam nuts!! Long gone are the days of fumbling with multiple wrenches to tighten jam nuts in place while trying to keep your bearings orientated correctly. This version of the arm has the GT350 specific ball joint taper.
SPL's Double Adjuster is machined from 4130 Chromoly; gun drilled to reduce weight, then electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance. Blue Anodized Titanium hardware shaves even more unsprung weight from the arms without compromising strength. Stainless Steel spacers are provided to correct roll center for lowered vehicles. The use of FK Rod Ends and High Misalignment Spherical Bearings eliminates the flex and binding found in the OEM control arms, while allowing smooth articulation. The street version includes the headlight adjusting rod.
Sold as a pair. Made in the USA.
SPL Parts Billet Lower Control/Trailing Arms Feature:
• Lightweight 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum and Titanium Hardware
• GT350 and GT350R specific ball joint taper
• Electroless nickel plated 4130 Chromoly Double Adjuster for quick adjustment
• Correct ball joint angle for full articulation
• Rotating Clamp design allows for easy access to lock down alignment settings
• Low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK sphericals and Heim joints/rod ends
• Multiple size Stainless Steel roll center spacers for precise adjustment
2015+ Ford Mustang GT350 and GT350R (S550)
SPL Parts FLCA