SPL Parts "Titanium Series" adjustable rear traction rods increase stability and response by eliminating bushing deflection under hard acceleration and braking and help to reduce wheel hop on hard launches. SPL's length adjustable links allow fine tuning of rear bumpsteer and anti squat characteristics. These arms are designed for use in high performance street and race vehicles.
Constructed with 4130 Chromoly tubing these arms are TIG welded by certified professionals in the USA ensuring the best strength and lightest part. SPL's exclusive hybrid adjuster is comprised of electroless nickel plated 4130 Chromoly, Titanium hardware and 6061 Aluminum clamps to reduce weight and prohibit corrosion while offering quick and easy adjustment.
SPL Adjustable Rear Traction Arm Features:
• Lightweight Aluminum, Titanium, and Chromoly construction
• Powder coated to protect against corrosion
• Nickel-plated 4130 Hybrid adjuster for quick adjustment
• CAD Designed with the aid of Finite Element Analysis
• TIG welded by professionals here in the states
• Low friction 3-piece Teflon lined FK Heim joints/rod ends made in the USA
Application: 2013+ Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ/Toyota GT86
SPL Rear Traction Links