The price is a placeholder! Do not purchase these online. Call us to custom configure these and for -accurate- pricing.
Vorshlag Motorsports is an authorized Motion Control Suspension dealer. MCS offer their dampers in a variety of custom configurations. These can be specified for custom lengths, a wide range of mounting options, with or without springs, and for single adjustable, double adjustable non-remotes, double adjustable with remotes, triple and four-way adjustable. Remotes can be made with any length hose and a Staubli disconnect can be added when required.
All the MCS dampers are built in the USA. They are fully rebuildable, serviceable and can be custom valved and upgraded any time here in the USA.
- Low profile, medium and long eye mounts with appropriate adapters
- T-bars for various widths, centered or offset for more clearance on one side
- Flanged spherical mounts for use with a pin on the damper for applications that need to conserve stroke
- Forks for arms that contain the bushing
- Clevis adapters for eye-end mounts
- Threaded pins to be adapted to a custom mount
Spring Hardware Options
- Threaded spring perches in 2.25", 2.5" and 60mm
- Lock rings for threaded spring perches
- Articulating spring perches with integrated bearings to eliminate slip sheets available in 2.25", 2.5", 60mm, 65mm, and 70mm
- Dual spring adapters for use with stacked springs, tenders or helpers
- Vorshlag Spanner Wrenches
Flanged spherical mount to preserve stroke
Flanged spherical pin mounts and double adjustable remotes
Spring Options : We can pair the MCS dampers with springs from Hyperco, Swift or Eibach. Between these suppliers we can cover just about any length, rate and diameter needed. We can also provide tender or helper springs as needed.