Note: The SpecE30 rules for suspension and camber plates changed in 2018. We have reflected this in our updated SpecE30 camber plate entry. This design shows the Vorshlag 2.5" perch utilizing our Low Profile integral sealed bearing for maximum suspension travel and longevity.
NASA SpecE30 class has evolved over the years - we once made a strange setup just for this class to meet a set of rules that required using the unmodified spring perch. Times change and sometimes the spec improves, as it did in 2018. This entry is for the new 2018 SpecE30 suspension package and is made specifically for the new spring and strut package mandated in the latest NASA SpecE30 rules. Easily adjust camber and caster trackside with the legendary Vorshlag camber/caster plate design. Oversized spherical bearings are designed to withstand the rigors of track abuse. All components are plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
Compatible with the springs and strut required for SpecE30:
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
- Plates are designed to meet all the rules of SpecE30 racing and includes our proprietary perches with our Low Profile integral radial bearing
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track from the engine compartment with simple hand tools. No need to reach inside the wheel well with a wrench!
- The spherical bearing used in the Vorshlag camber plate is the largest used in any BMW camber plate. The result has much better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in our competitors plates.
- Designed for maximum suspension bump travel.
- CNC machined bearing holder, Laser Cut main plate, 100% alloy steel construction - Tough as a German Tank!
- Includes the Vorshlag SpecE30 camber/caster plates & Vorshlag upper 2.5" ID spring perches
- All components plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
Note: We have had issues in the past with Bilstein changing thread pitches on the same E30 shock inserts and this includes the SpecE30 shocks. The threaded portion of the shock shaft can be either M12-1.25 or M12-1.5 - please pick the correct option below. Please use a thread checker before ordering to confirm your thread pitch.
Vorshlag branded products are built to order and most are tailored to match your specific application. We CNC machine parts in house, use outside vendors for platings/coatings and laser cut parts, and the bearings and hardware comes from various sources. Due to the myriad variety of components required for different applications, it is possible that delays can occur in the fulfillment of your order. Please contact us before placing your order if you have a time constraint.