The Vorshlag spherical camber plate for the EVO 5-9 models is back in stock and better than ever! We have had camber plates for these EVO models for years, but in 2010 we redesigned them for more positive caster. These prototype “high caster” designs were perfected on several tester’s race and street cars. Now this version has made it to production form, with an engraved aluminum main plate and our trademark super strong, over-sized spherical bearing.
Easily adjust front camber settings track side with Vorshlag Evo 8/9 front camber plates. Over-sized spherical bearings and alloy steel bearing holder construction are designed to withstand the rigors of street and track abuse as well as provide minimal stack-up height and maximum suspension travel. All components are plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life. These are the strongest camber plates with the shortest stack-up height made for the Evo 8/9 chassis.
In order to properly use Vorshlag camber plates, you must choose Vorshlag upper spring perches that match your strut brand and spring type. These are included with the camber plates, and are made to work with 60mm, 2.25", or 2.5" inner diameter coilover springs only. These custom spring perches incorporate a sealed double row axial bearing for extremely low rotational friction and a lifetime of trouble free use, and remove rotational loads from the spherical bearing. Vorshlag camber plates are designed to be compatible with all common strut types.
- Compatible with 2.25", 2.5" and 60 mm Coilover springs and all struts.
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
- Plates are designed specifically for the Lancer Evolution VIII & IX Chassis. Also Fits Evo V-VII models! (so that means it fits the Evo 5-9)
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track from the engine compartment with simple hand tools. No need to reach inside the wheel well with a wrench!
- The spherical bearing used in Vorshlag camber plates is the largest used in any Mitsubishi camber plate. The result has much better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in some competitors' plates.
- Designed using alloy steel bearing holders and aluminum alloy main plates. The higher strength of alloy steel allows these to withstand track and street abuse and the aluminum alloy main plates allow for minimum weight, stack-up height and maximum suspension bump travel.
- 100% CNC machined, aluminum alloy construction - Tough as a German Tank!
- All components plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
- Engraved with Vorshlag logo, model, and side/front orientation.
- Vorshlag Upper spring perches included for this price; Choose spring size and strut brand/style from the Option Drop Down Menus below.
- The included pair of Vorshlag aluminum upper perches include sealed Vorshlag Radial Bearings for ultra low friction steering resistance, isolating strut shaft rotation from the spherical bearing for long life.
All Vorshlag camber plates are designed to work with our custom built upper spring perches. The Vorshlag perches are made for to fit 2.25", 60mm, or 2.5" inner diameter coilover springs and incorporate sealed radial bearings - which remove the spring rotation during suspension travel from the spherical bearing. The perches also incorporate pressed in adapters to fit your strut shaft's profile to our over-sized spherical bearing perfectly. Please note - these plates will not work without the correct Vorshlag upper perches! Please choose your spring size and strut brand/style to get the correct upper spring perches for your set-up.
1/4" T-Handle Wrench: This is the tool you need to adjust your camber plate bolts on some Vorshlag camber plate designs, including: Mini, BMW E30, and Mustang. This high quality hex wrench comes with a "ball" end that can engage the Allen Head bolts at an angle - helpful when the factory has a small strut tower opening or if you have a strut brace covering part of the top of the strut tower. Our Subaru and Evo 8/9 camber plate designs can also use this tool, but it isn't needed unless you have a strut brace covering part of the strut tower opening.
Vorshlag branded products are built to order and most are tailored to match your specific application. We CNC machine parts in house, use outside vendors for platings/coatings and laser cut parts, and the bearings and hardware comes from various sources. Due to the myriad variety of components required for different applications, it is possible that delays can occur in the fulfillment of your order. Please contact us before placing your order if you have a time constraint.