This cart entry is for Vorshlag's custom built Hydraulic Slave Cylinder / Throw Out Bearing (TOB) Assembly and Master Cylinder Assembly made to work in the BRZ / FRS chassis with the T56 Magnum transmission. This kit includes a brand new GM-spec TOB assembly that is then modified to accept industry standard AN fittings, stainless braided lines, a quick-connect fitting for easy drivetrain service work, and a remote bleeder. This kit makes it much less painless to bleed the clutch hydraulic system in the car (its impossible otherwise - you cannot reach the TOB-mounted bleeder on a T56 in an BRZ / FRS chassis) as well as makes for a quick, dry-break disconnection of the hydraulics which can be used during drivetrain service. This set-up is optimized for the BRZ / FRS and connects to the Vorshlag custom made clutch Master Cylinder (MC) with the correct hose lengths and Fittings.
Our unique design has a speed bleeder that is mounted externally, for fast, trouble free bleeding and in-car service. Everything is pre-assembled and ready to use.
- New GM-spec TOB. This is sourced from General Motors. The GM unit is over twice the cost for us but we do things RIGHT, not cheap. There are valid design updates only found on the later GM sourced units.
- Nickel plated BrakeQuip AN fittings and quick-connect on BrakeQuip braided hoses, all pressure tested before delivery. This makes for a set-up the doesn't leak under adverse conditions - and it looks like it was made this way from the factory
- Stainless braided lines are used throughout, for minimal line flexing under pressure.
- Remotely mounted speed bleeder, for easy bleeding
- Tilton Master Cylinder with Reservoir
- Vorshlag's CNC aluminum chassis adapter
- Pre-assembled and ready to use - no trips to the hardware store, no ordering bits from 4 places, no guesswork, no cutting of lines, no AN hose assembly... no hassles.
These hoses are cut and crimped to our specs and made for Vorshlag using real BrakeQuip parts. No compromises!