Lifeline, the company known for their fire suppression systems, has released a line of motorsports safety harnesses with the high end features we expect to see.
Copse Motorsport Harness
Named after one of the fastest corners on the Silverstone Circuit these high quality lightweight FIA harnesses are lightweight and ultra adjustable.
Available in a choice of colors and approved to FIA 8853-2016 these high quality motorsport harnesses are designed and made in the UK at Lifeline's ISO 9001:2015 accredited factory. This ensures the high quality and attention to detail seen on the rest of Lifeline's motorsport safety systems are carried over to every feature of the Copse FIA 8853-2016 Harness.
This state of the art harness features aluminum adjusters for quick, precise, easy adjustment and release. With the added benefit of lap strap zip adjusters that are integral within the lap strap tongue, making these harness the perfect choice for endurance racing when changing from one driver to another.
These harnesses include high levels of attention to detail such as high contrast pull down loops on both the lap and shoulder adjusters as well as the strategically placed Velcro for communication cables and drinks tubes. Available with both snap hook or bolt-through end fittings.
Featuring a unique buckle mechanism it has been designed for easy, positive latching, this lightweight buckle has been manufactured from high quality aerospace grade materials, to ensure maximum confidence from the driver that the harness is correctly and safely latched in place.
- Lightweight spring-loaded aluminum adjusters for quick and easy adjustment and release
- Lap belt zip adjusters integrated into the lap belt tongue speed latching/adjustment process and ensure the most secure fit possible while preventing typical slow loosening
- High contrast loops at belt ends aid fast tightening of belts with a gloved hand
- Standard with 2" (FHR/HANS only) shoulder strap webbing
- Unique camlock buckle mechanism manufactured from lightweight aerospace grade materials is designed for easy positive latching (even with gloved hands), automatically returns to the "ready to latch" position, ensures maximum confidence from the driver that the harness is safely and correctly latched.
- Strategically placed Velcro loops provided for communication cables and drink tubes
- Includes both snap-in or bolt-in options
- Colors available: black, red, or blue (with high contrast pull loops)
Note: We try to always keep this popular harness in stock at Vorshlag but occasionally have to reorder from Lifeline. We order them in batches and sometimes we get them quickly, but sometimes it takes a while to get our order. If your delivery time is critical PLEASE CALL US at our number shown at the top of our this web page. We can check availability (here and elsewhere in the USA) and make sure we can get you what you need to meet your deadlines before you order. Thanks!