RED LINE POWER STEERING FLUID satisfies the service fill requirements of most auto manufacturers and can be used where the manufacturer calls for any automatic transmission fluid such as Dexron, Dexron II-D, II-E, or Dexron III, Ford Type-F, Mercon, or M2C138-CJ such as required by Ford, AMC, Toyota, Nissan, Lexus, Infiniti, Jaguar, VW, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, SAAB, Subaru, Volvo, Porsche, Mitsubishi, Mazda, and many others.
This fluid also satisfies power steering units requiring GM PN 1050017 or 1052884 (Spec Number 9985010), Chrysler Spec Number 5931, and Ford Spec Number M2C33-F. It also satisfies the hydraulic specifications of Denison HF-O, Vickers vane pumps, and Sundstrand piston pumps.
- Improved wear protection, resists thermal breakdown, evaporation and foaming
- Provides continued high pump output, suitable for most power steering units
- Lightweight fluid avoids power losses
- 50% greater high-temp viscosity and 1/5 of the high-temp evaporation
- Greater heat resistance helps to prevent boil-over
- Helps to prevent high-temp steering fade and difficult effort steering at low temps
- Compatible with petroleums and synthetics
- 1/4 of the oxidation of petroleum power steering fluids
- Helps prevent leakage and squealing
Fire Point C - 258
Flash Point C - 225
Vis @ 100C after shear - 6.4 cSt
Copper Corrosion - 1b
Foam - 0
Vis @ -40C - 18,000 cP
Rust (D66A/B) - Pass
Vis @ 100C - 6.46 cSt
Viscosity Index - 143
Pour Point, C - -50
Click the thumbnails to enlarge. All pictures 2012 Vorshlag.
NOTE: This product can only be shipped via Ground shipping methods due to it's chemical nature. If you order it with faster shipping, it will ship Ground.