Hotchkis Sport Suspension has adjustable swaybar offerings for many chassis. The Hotchkis Tubular Sway Bar Set for the E36 chassis includes 33.4mm front and 25.4mm rear bars. Both are adjustable for fine tuning; front has 2 positions and the rear 2 positions.
Hotchkis utilizes special bolt-in sub frame reinforcements. This benefit allows for a grease zerk fitting and additional strength over the stock rear mounts. Perfect for street or track days the set comes complete with front and rear black powder coated bars, adjustable length rear end links, and polyurethane bushings bushing brackets and zerk fittings for easy occasional lubrication.
- Improves Cornering
- Reduces Body Roll
- CNC Bent For A Precise Fit
- Lightweight Hollow Construction
- Grease-able Polyurethane Bushings
- Powder Coated For Durability
- Tested And Tuned For Best Performance
- Front dia 33.4mm (1 3/16 in.) Hollow 2 Way Adjustable
- Stiffness over stock 1999 M3, 300% and 380%.
- Rear dia 25.4mm (1 in.) Hollow 2 way Adjustable.
- Stiffness over stock 1999 M3, 115% and 140%.
- Fits 1994-1999 M3 (E36), 1992-1998 318i/318is/325i/325is/328i/328is (E36), 1992-1999 318i/325i/328i Covert (E36 Cabrio)
- Front bar fits both E36 M3 and non-M3 style struts
- Pick Front, Rear, or Both in the options