Bilstein B16 (PSS10) suspension kits feature ride height adjustability and single adjustable damping, with 10-positions. These are made in an OE quality, direct fit package. The 10-stage damping system adjusts both rebound and compression with each click to provide easy tuning. These kits offer monotube performance dampers with matched springs that are tuned for each specific application. The zinc coated and threaded body design will give you the flexibility to find the perfect ride height setting for your intended use while providing unsurpassed protection against the harshest road elements. B16 (PSS10) suspension kits are made in Germany and feature technology tested on the famed Nurburgring.
The included springs and adjustable perches from the PSS10s allow a lowering range of 15-35mm from stock, to lower the center of gravity of the car.
- Adjustment range of 10 different settings for rebound/compression on single knob
- 4 corner ride height adjustability
- Front Lowering Range: 15-35mm
- Rear Lowering Range: 15-35mm
- Adjustable Monotube damper design front and rear
- Includes coilover springs that work with OEM top mounts front and rear
- If ordered with camber plates we will assemble them before shipping
- 2 Front Bilstein B16 Single Adjustable Monotube Shocks
- 2 Rear Bilstein B16 Single Adjustable Monotube Shocks
- Rear divorced ride height adjusters
- PSS10 lowering springs that are 60mm ID at the bottom, OEM diameter at the top.
- Spanner wrenches for adjusting the lower spring perches
SIGNATURE DELIVERY : Orders over $2400 require signature delivery. Please plan on that when ordering.