Utilizing Bilstein's monotube shock absorber design for heat dissipation and ride control, the B14 (PSS) Coil-Over System adds a matched performance spring and threaded ride height adjuster to provide a complete suspension system for a vehicle.
The Bilstein B14 (PSS) Coil-Over System allows you to adjust your vehicle's ride height (only) at all four corners. You can set your ride height lower for improved track or autocross performance or revert to a more stock-like ride height and handling characteristics for winter use, rough roads, etc.
This system features both coil-over and standard monotube gas pressure shocks with performance valving along with application specific, "tapered" progressive rate coil springs. These are meant to re-use the factory upper spring perches and top mounts at the front and rear. Ride height adjustments can be made on the vehicle without removing the suspension. The solid aluminum spring seat and lock nut allow a selective adjustment of the vehicle's ride height. Spring travel and vehicle body height change, but the spring seat remains pre-loaded throughout the allowable range of adjustment.
The threaded body front strut allows accurate adjustability of the front and rear progressive springs to achieve the vehicle ride height (15 to 30mm below stock ride height), lowering the center of gravity and allowing for corner balancing. These inverted front struts use Bilstein's patented Triple-C-Technology coating ensures long-lasting resistance to corrosion. Rear dampers are painted yellow and have threaded spring adjusters in the OEM spring location, which allow the same 15 - 30mm of lowering below the stock Focus ST ride heights.
- Monotube inverted coilover front struts and monotube rear shocks, without damping adjustment
- Threaded Body front strut for Accurate Adjustability
- Includes Front and Rear "Tapered" Progressive Lowering Springs
- Bilstein's Patented Triple-C-Technology Coating for Long Lasting Corrosion Resistance on strut
- Front Lowering Range: 15-30mm (.6" - 1.2")
- Rear Lowering Range: 15-30mm (.6" - 1.2")
- Comes with two Bilstein spanner wrenches ot tighten the included spring perch collars
- Made to re-use the OEM upper spring perches and top mounts
- PSS kit for the Focus ST includes all parts shown in the 4 pictures below
If you need help with this PSS kit for the Focus ST, please call us here at Vorshlag. We understand Bilstein and the Focus chassis and will be glad to help.