SPL Parts Titanium Series rear toe arms increase stability and response by eliminating bushing deflection while providing an increased range of rear toe adjustment, necessary for lowered cars or for performance alignments. Even small changes to ride height and camber will effect toe settings and the wide range of adjustment allows you to maximize grip on a track car and extend tire life on a street car.
The factory rear toe arms utilize an eccentric bolt and washer for adjustment and lack the precision that SPL Parts rear toe links plus eccentric lockout washers offer. SPL's eccentric lockout washers ensure that your alignment will never slip like the factory eccentrics are known for under extreme loads. Black anodized and gundrilled 2024 Aluminum main links along with our 360 degree rotating clamp design allow for quick and precise adjustment.
- Gundrilled 2024 Aluminum Links to reduce unsprung weight
- 6061 Aluminum Clamps and Heim Joint Spacers
- Titanium Socket Head Cap Screws
- Rotating clamp design allows for easy access to lock down your alignment settings
- Low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK Heim joints/rod ends made in Connecticut
- 6061 Aluminum Eccentric Lockout Washers
- Grade 10.9 Hex Cap Bolts with Lock Nuts
Sold as a pair. Made in the USA.
E8X 1 Series BMW 1M
E9X 3 Series BMW M3
SPL Rear Toe Arms + Eccentric Lockouts E9X