SPL Parts "Race Version" front lower control arms provide roll center, camber and track width adjustment for the E9X and E8X BMWs and allow for full articulation with the proper ball joint angle. The main arm is slotted to allow the use of pinch bolts and our rotating clamps on our exclusive adjuster lock down camber and track width settings. No more jam nuts!! Long gone are the days of fumbling with multiple wrenches to tighten jam nuts in place while trying to keep your bearings orientated correctly.
Our double adjuster is machined from 4130 Chromoly, gun drilled to save weight and then electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance. Blue anodized titanium hardware shaves even more unsprung weight from the arms without compromising strength. Stainless steel spacers are provided to correct roll center for lowered vehicles. The use of FK rod ends and high misalignment spherical bearings eliminates the flex and binding found in the OEM control arms while allowing smooth articulation. The race version DOES NOT include the headlight adjusting rod.
SPL Billet Lower Control/Trailing Arms Feature:
- Lightweight Aluminum, Titanium, Chromoly and Stainless Steel construction
- Correct ball joint angle for full articulation
- Clamp design allows for easy access to lock down your alignment settings
- Low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK sphericals and Heim joints/rod ends
- Multiple size stainless steel roll center spacers for precise adjustment
Made in the USA. Sold as a pair.
- E8X 1 Series BMW M and non M
- E9X 3 Series BMW M and non M
SPL Front Lower Control Arm Race Version E9X