Vorshlag uses the PC680 in all of our race and street cars, and have for many years. Great product!. Featuring rugged construction and packed tightly with pure lead plates, the non-spillable AGM design ODYSSEY battery protects against the shock and vibration that can quickly destroy other batteries. And the pure lead plates mean more power—twice the overall power and three times the life of conventional batteries—up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge!
- Pulse (5-Second) Hot Cranking Amps ((PHCA) - 520
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA) - 170
- 20Hr Nominal Capacity (Ah) - 16
- Reserve Capacity Minutes - 24
Dimensions LxWxH (in) - 7.15 x 3 x 6.65
- Weight (lbs) - 14.7
- May be installed upright or on its side
Choose the appropriate options from the drop down menus below. These options will affect the final price as shown.
SAE Battery Terminals